Apply for ITIN with us. Single member LLCs need to file the FinCen BOI report.WhatsApp - +91-9653197513

Services & pricing

US Tax Return Services

Federal Tax Return Preparation

If you are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and if your income is above the annual threshold, you may have a filing requirement with the IRS.


State Tax Return Preparation.

If you have income from a particular State, like employment income or rental income, depending on the State filing requirement, you may have to file a State tax return.

Foreign Bank Account Reporting

If you are a US Resident with over $10,000 in a Foreign Bank account or have foreign financial interests over $10,000, you have to file FBAR or FinCen 114.


If you are an Foreign seller with a single member US LLC we can help with your EIN, ITIN and annual reporting of Form 5472+1120 Proforma.


IRS Streamlined Filing

If you want to get back into the web of US taxes, the IRS streamlined filing, which is open for a limited time is a great way to return to tax compliance.

Additional Tax Services

If you are planning to move to the US or thinking about moving away, we can help you get the best tax advice through our consultation.

Amended Tax Returns

Mistakes do happen. File an amended tax return at the earliest to avoid nasty surprises later down the road.


Tax Notices

Tax notices can be very stressful, especially when you are abroad. We can help you resolve any notices or issues you may have, so that you can make the most of your time abroad.

Tax Consultation

If you would like to discuss your Taxes with us, we can have video call through Zoom, Meet or Whatsapp.

Our Fees

Expat (Fed) Tax Return
$ 225 Starts at
Add'l State Tax Return
$ 50 Starts at
FBAR (FinCen 114)
$ 100 Starts at

Tax Consultation | Starts at $50 for 15 Mins